We believe that buying a vehicle should be a positive experience. Revolution Mazda is dedicated to bringing a totally different experience of interacting with car dealership. If you’re unsure if you can qualify for car or truck financing in Alberta or British Columbia, no need to worry when you come to our dealership for your car loan needs!
Should I finance or lease my Ford? A lot of people are confused when it comes to making the decision to finance or lease a New Ford. Well here is a quick questionnaire to give you a better idea which is the best decision for you.
1. Do you like the idea of ownership? YES / NO
2. Do you want longer term monthly payments? YES / NO
3. Do you expect lifestyle / business changes in the near future? YES / NO
4. Do you have a large down payment to put down? YES / NO
5. Do you want to keep the same vehicle for a longer period of time? YES / NO
6. Do you like having a lower insurance rate? YES / NO
7. Do millage restriction cause concern for you? YES / NO
8. Do you have good credit? YES / NO
9. Are you wanting to gain equity? YES / NO
If your answers were mostly NO’s then leasing seems to be something that would suit you better. With leasing a car the big advantages of leasing include less money invested up front, lower monthly payments, and protection against excessive depreciation. But with leasing you will not own your vehicle and you are only allowed a certain amount of KM a year. So make sure you put this into account.
If you answered mostly YES then financing seems to be the better way to go for you. Financing enables you to buy a better car then you could otherwise afford. Taking out a car loan also means you can spread the cost over a long period of time, which in turn makes your car much easier to pay for. Also there are no limits on you your KM and your insurance rate is usually lower. However you will be responsible for all repairs after warranty expires and the depreciation of the vehicle also should be considered.
Here at Revolution Ford we want you to make the best decision based on your needs. Whether you choose to buy or lease we understand that both are a big decision and we can help you find your perfect vehicle to suit your needs. Click here for all the Ford’s you can choose from for whatever you decide.